<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#CC6666" link="#FF0000" vlink="#CC3333" alink="#990000"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20047667?origin\x3dhttp://superheromarathon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 27, 2006

The End

Apparently this marathon had our least amount of posts yet, and that's with Matt posting twice. Ah well. We get less clever each time too, so it's only fair to post less in porportionality to our lost entertainment value. Or something.

I was going to do a post on what exactly is the definition of superhero but never got around to it. With Star Wars, I did a lot of posts because I was less interested in watching, whereas in the last two marathons I did less posts because I was bored by the movies and had little to say about it. This time, the movies were good enough that I didn't feel like spending time posting.

Anyhow, we finished Spiderman 2. Geoff didn't because he's a big pussy, but you already knew that.

G'night kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home