<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#CC6666" link="#FF0000" vlink="#CC3333" alink="#990000"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20047667?origin\x3dhttp://superheromarathon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Alcohol Slowling Sinking In

Casey mentioned that we are now into Batman: The Movie. I'm not sure what I've can I say about this movie that we haven't aleady covered in the Batman marathon. So what is the point of this post? I'm really not sure, but I am slowly getting more drunk, though I hide it well...no I really do.

Batman and Robin are about to leave inconspicuously, through the window. Don't want to get too much attention.

So what are we on to next? We are unsure, but no one seesm to be moving. Oh wait, Casey is on the move. This is exciting stuff. In other news, we are 12 hours in and I have yet to fall asleep. Stay tuned, you may get an exciting update on the Geek Awards Show by Andrew.

Geek Awards Behind The Scenes Marathon Video (Streaming)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home