<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#CC6666" link="#FF0000" vlink="#CC3333" alink="#990000"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20047667?origin\x3dhttp://superheromarathon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The 2006 Superhero Marathon Has Begun!

Mocking Music's latest installment of the marathon series is a bit different than the previous three. Before we focused our theme one main character or universe, but this time we will explore many. This Superhero marathon be more varied in our subject material.



The movies we have planned to watch are as follows (in no order):

The Incredibles
Unbreakable
Spiderman 2
X2: X-Men United
Darkman
Fantastic Four
Spawn
Batman The Movie (Adam West)
Episodes of Smallville/Flash
As well as a guest appearance by the Family Guy

Casey, Andrew and I are back, as well as newcomer Matt, and a guest appearance by Kurt, previously seen in Karate Kurt Vs. The Intoxicated Two. We are starting off with The Incredibles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty damn great way to spend a sunday - much better than doing yardwork which is how I've spent my day.

I am curious to hear what you have to say about Darkman. I saw it in the theatre when I was young - I was 9 or 10 when it came out - and absolutely hated it. Since that time I refused to believe anyone who said they have enjoyed it (which has been a fair number of people, it seems). Maybe I should give it a second chance, 16 years later. We'll see...

4:23 PM  
Blogger Casey Dorrell said...

And, of course, we ended up seeing every one on the list . . . except Darkman.

I think what that movie has is camp appeal, really.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home