To Bed I Go
Well it seems no falling alseep this time has not been in my favor. I disheartened to tell you that I am taking my leave. We just finished watching Unbreakable and an episode of The Simpsons with Radioactive Man. I don't really want to go to bed, but I work in a little over 7 hours.The other three are still out there, I can hear Spiderman 2 playing from the living room. Part of me would like to go back and finish watching it. It was one of the ones I had been looking forward to the most, since it had not been part of a previous marathon.
I leave you with someone's chat transcript I found online. I found the first few entries to be amusing...although it was quite late when I found it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home